The Cub Uni-sensor is a decisive universal solution for tire pressure monitoring system.
- Uni-sensor is the universally programmable sensor for tire pressure monitoring system, with the help of a diagnostic device, Sensor-AID, Uni-sensor can be triggered/scanned and auto-duplicated/manual key-in/create new ID for the given motor vehicle.
- Uni-sensor may replace faulty, defective or complete seasonal tires sensors without re-programming the control unit (ECU) of the motor vehicle.
- This sensor is mounted on a patented screwed valve - the angle can be adapted to the rim within the range of 0° to 30° and therefore it suits to most aluminum and steel rims.
- Uni-sensor is qualified by Smithers Rapra North America - Ravenna Laboratory.
- It is compatible with all original tire pressure monitoring systems.
- It saves storage costs as one sku replaces many with high coverage rate.
- No turn-over losses due to the lack of original parts
- Uni-sensor operates in the same way as the original sensor
- Fit in with variety tire valve
- Longer life for batteries compared to original sensors
- Compatible with standard diagnostic devices (TPMS)
- World Wide patents pro-ection. (US, EU, TW, CN)