1. This website is established by Cub Elecparts Inc. (hereinafter referred to as 'CUB') for the purpose of providing certain information and services. Please read the following Website Service Agreement carefully before using the website. If you do not agree with any clause or policy in this Agreement, please stop using the website immediately. Should the user continue using the CUB website, the user shall be impliedly agreeing with all policies, statements and content contained in the Website Service Agreement. CUB reserves the right to amend at any time any content in this Agreement. If you do not agree with any amendment(s) made, please immediately refrain from using the information or services on the CUB website.
2. All information and services provided on this website belong to CUB and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any one is prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without appropriate written authorization from CUB. In the event of infringement of an intellectual property right, the infringer shall undertake all legal obligations and CUB reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s).
3. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (CUB’s trademarks) contained on or in the website are owned by CUB or its group companies or third party partners of CUB. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the CUB’s trademarks without the prior written consent of CUB or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of CUB.
4. Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the CUB website are restricted by the License Agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or content in the License Agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are prohibited by law.
5. All services and information provided through the CUB website are protected by law. The following website usage behaviors are prohibited by law:
(1) Instigating or participating in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided through the CUB website.
(2) Interfering with or interrupting any CUB website services or server connections.
(3) Creating links to the CUB website for profit or the resale of CUB internet services.
(4) Posting, transmitting or distributing any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the CUB website.
(5) The transmission of any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties.
(6) The transmission of any illegal information, instigation of illegal activities, or aiding or abetting in the illegal activities of other parties.
(7) The transmission of information, of which the content or the action of transferal is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws.
(8) The transmission of any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) with malice, impropriety, breach of law, threats, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication. CUB has the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the website which CUB considers to be improper or inappropriate.
6. Anyone who intends to use the information or service(s) through the CUB website and transmits or registers his or her personal information on the website shall guarantee the genuineness of the personal information. Should there be any false or forged information is found, he or she shall undertake the legal obligations by himself or herself. CUB shall not disclose any names, addresses, email addresses and/or other protected personal information to another party or the public without each respective user’s valid consent unless one of the following situations happens, or the Website Service Agreement provides exceptions.
(1) As required by law.
(2) As required by any legal or government authorities for the purpose of law enforcement.
(3) In the protection of rights and property belonging to CUB.
(4) In the protection of the safety of other users, registrars, and/or third parties.
(5) CUB will not sell or supply any personal information provided by website users or registrars through the CUB website to any third parties (individuals, companies or other). However, CUB Technology Co., Ltd and/or members of its corporate group have the right to make use of any information provided by users or registrars for marketing or sales purposes.
(6) Users or registrars of the CUB website acknowledge and agree that CUB Technology Co., Ltd, members of its corporate group and/or business partner(s) reserve the right to collect, use, store, process and transfer any personal information provided for marketing purposes, sales, provision of services, surveys and/or research.
7. CUB provides the appropriate screening measures for material it publishes on the internet. All information provided on the website is intended to be "as it is" and accurate. However, CUB does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents of the website. Further, CUB does not assume any responsibility for any direct, indirect or any other form of loss or damage due to the interruption or unavailability of any CUB website function, information or service. Additionally, in no event shall CUB assume any responsibility for any loss caused by missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
8. CUB makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites which you may access from this website. When you access a non-CUB website, please understand that it is independent from CUB and that CUB has no control over the content on that website. A link to a non-CUB website does not mean that CUB endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
9. All users of the CUB website must observe the CUB Website Service Agreement and all related applicable legislation. In the event of a breach of this Agreement, CUB reserves the right to remove the user's entitlement to browse information or use any services provided through the CUB website, at any time. CUB further reserves the right to pursue legal action for any loss or damage arising from any conduct or activities of the user. The infringer shall undertake the legal obligation jointly.
10. Any conflict or dispute arising from the use of any CUB website information, service(s) or Website Service Agreement are governed by the laws of Republic of China (Taiwan). In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Chang Hua District Court (Republic of China) will be the court of initial hearing.